- Characterized by moody blues, greys, and bronzes with other color accents, our Midnight Surge adds drama to any outfit and coordinates with many outfit styles and skin tones.
- The designs include accents from purple stock blossoms, blueberries and blackberries and warm punches from eucalyptus or sunflower petals.
- Blues are the most in-depth investigation we do.
- To keep our process sustainable we do not use indigo. Instead, our proprietary process to create blues relies on handcrafted, single batch black bean dye.
- The numerous “found” metal items used in the Midnight Surge line add complex dark tones and unexpected shapes.
- Every Wearable Garden eco-printed scarf is one-of-a-kind and made from luxurious imported silk custom weaved by a family-owned artisanal mill. The 25" Drape styles are all Sheer Silk Chiffon.
- Available in the following silhouettes: 8x72 Narrow, 14x72 Medium, 25x72 Drape, 32x72 Wrap and 32x32 Square. Contact us for prices.
"Midnight Surge" Eco Printed Silk Scarf from the Dana Blue Collection
- Hand wash cold using gentle detergent such as Woolite™
- No bleach. Lay flat to dry, use warm steam iron if necessary as any other fine silk garment.
Unfortunately we cannot provide refunds for your purchase but we will gladly exchange your purchase with another item of equal or greater value if the product has not been used.