- Characterized by sky blues, warm corals, pinks and creamy white silk. The high contrast creates drama to any outfit and coordinates with many outfit styles and skin tones.
- The designs include accents from blues derived from black beans and warm dye prints from the leaves and stems of eucalyptus.
- Blues are the most in-depth investigation we do.
- To keep our process sustainable we do not use indigo. Instead, our proprietary process to create blues relies on handcrafted, single batch black bean dye.
- Every Wearable Garden eco-printed scarf is one-of-a-kind and made from luxurious imported silk custom weaved by a family-owned artisanal mill.
- Available in the following silhouette 32x72 Wrap. This piece is one-of-a-kind.
"Summer Surge" Eco Printed Silk Scarf from the Dana Blue Collection
- Hand wash cold using gentle detergent such as Woolite™
- No bleach. Lay flat to dry, use warm steam iron if necessary as any other fine silk garment.
Unfortunately we cannot provide refunds for your purchase but we will gladly exchange your purchase with another item of equal or greater value if the product has not been used.